The bulletpoint list below is Newshome Candles recommenations in keeping safe when using one of our vegan candles.
- When burning a candle, do so for a minimum time frame of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Make sure that the candle wick stays in a central location for an even burn.
- The candle wick must stay at a length of 5mm — this will help avoid long or crooked wicks, and tall flames.
- Before you light your candle, remove any wick trimmings or matches that may be left in the soy wax.
- Don’t leave a candle unattended
- always place a candle on a flat or even surface
- place candles away from the reach of animals, children and flammable objects.
- Once a candle has been lit do not move it.